Industrialization & Energy Services Co., is a Saudi joint stock company established in May 2003, owned 40% by the Saudi Government and the remainder by several Saudi private sector companies. The objectives of the company are to establish industries and/or services related to petroleum, metals, petrochemicals, electrical and water desalination industries, either directly or through establishment of subsidiaries specialized in relevant sector(s), specifically;
- Conducting geophysical/seismic surveys, mapping and collection of technical data, related to exploration of hydrocarbons, minerals, water and other natural resources.
- Drilling and maintaining oil, gas, deep water and mining wells.
- Casting and manufacturing valves, pipes and fittings.
- Manufacturing, repairing, maintaining and providing support services for the industrial machinery, equipment and material required by petroleum, gas, mining, petrochemicals, electrical power, water desalination, fertilizers and other similar industries.
- Establishing and managing laboratories related to the company activities.
- Owning real estates, building offices, warehouses and display centers needed for achieving the company’s goals, including storing and protecting products of its projects.
- Acting as an Agent or Sponsor of national or foreign person(s), establishments or companies.
- Acquiring and/or leasing, sub-leasing patents, technical know-how and confidential industrial knowledge and developing any of those technologies it has or may have in future.
- Establishing, wholly-owned or in joint ventures, industrial projects inside or outside the Kingdom.
- Establishing industrial and commercial branches to complement its activities, horizontally or vertically.
For more information please visit www.taqa.com.sa